Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Intimate Affairs Now Available!



Check out the Kindle edition of my BDSM erotic short, INTIMATE AFFAIRS here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006VXIXSQ This is a re-release (formerly titled: GRAY BADGE OF TRUST) but if you didn’t read it before, then it’s new to you J and a bargain at $.99. Download your copy today!

Aside from the fact that I think it’s a pretty hot story and some of my best writing, I’m particularly proud of this release simply for the fact that my technology-challenged ass built and formatted the book all on my own in order to sell the Kindle edition on Amazon. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but after staying up into the wee hours one weeknight before I had to go to the EDJ, I finally got it! I hope you enjoy my efforts as much as I did J

No comments: